- Today's Member Focus: Illustration @markillustrates :: altpick.com/marksmith https://t.co/uq7V50Gte7 20 hours ago
- Today's Member Focus Features Illustrator @markillustrates :: altpick.com/marksmith . #illustration #bookcovers… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
- So tired...illustrated by @umbertograti : altpick.com/umbertograti . #illustration #editorial #magazine #bookcovers https://t.co/hb2xeiQbp8 1 day ago
- Today's Member Focus: Artist @umbertograti : altpick.com/umbertograti . #illlustration #artist #magazines #corporte… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- The portfolio of Artist Rep @RichardSalzman on altpick.com: altpick.com/rsalzman 6 days ago
- Today's Member Focus: Artist Rep @RichardSalzman : altpick.com/rsalzman https://t.co/4vTwrxzTT7 6 days ago
- The portfolio of illustrator Barbara Pollak is on altpick.com:https://t.co/nF3ik2tu1g 1 week ago
Tag Archives: Jay Watson
This past week we proudly featured photographers Stephen Hill and Jay Watson and illustrators Beatrice Remillieux and Erin McGill on Altpick.com. Photographer: Stephen Hill Photographer: Jay Watson Illustrator: Beatrice Remillieux Illustrator: Erin McGill See more of the artists’ amazing … Continue reading
June 29th :: This Week’s Member Focus Round-Up :: Kevin Steele, Jay Watson, Kris LeVasseur and Alex Nabaum
This past week’s Member Focus Round-Up included: Illustrators Photographers Kevin Steele, Jay Watson and Kris LeVasseur; Illustrator Alex Nabaum. To see more of the artists’ work, please visit Altpick.com. Visit Altpick.com to see more of the artists’ work.
Happy Holidays from the illustrators, designers, animators and photographers members on Altpick.com! Wishing everyone a peaceful, warm and joyous holiday! ©Lucie Rice ©Katrina Kopeloff ©Kevin Hauff ©Anthony Arciero ©Chan Geran, ©Chuck Gonzales, ©Marilena Perilli ©Brian Allen ©Leslie Jean-Bart Thanks … Continue reading
To see more of Altpick‘s members news and portfolios click here.
Altpick Members were asked to pick their favorite image that they shot this year. Here’s part two of the photographers’ choices. Take 2. And click.