- Welcome back illustrator @nelsongt on altpick.com! altpick.com/gtnelson . #illustration… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- Today's Member Focus: San Francisco editorial and lifestyle photographer @jaywatsonphoto shoots advertising, entert… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Crazy and beautiful! scmp.com/video/china/30… 2 days ago
- Ocean Pollution...illustrated by @alexnabaum : altpick.com/alexnabaum . #illustration #artist #conceptualart… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- She's a mystery...illustrated by @hannabarczyk : altpick.com/hannaillustrat… . #illustration #artist… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Today's Member Focus @hannabarczyk combines a variety of media, including pen and ink, acrylic paint, woodblock, an… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Today's Member Focus: #JeffNewtonPhoto: altpick.com/jeffnewton . #photography #portraits #sports #outdoors #sports… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
Tag Archives: Chris Sickels
This past week Altpick Highlighted the following Members: Photographers Mark Peterman and George Kamper, Illustrators Chris Sickels/Red Nose Studio and Alexei Vella on Altpick.com. To see more of the above artists’ work, please visit Altpick.com.
Altpick members have been recently very busy working with all sorts of amazing clients. For example, Robert Wilson photographed former UK soccer player, Rio Ferdinand, Jon Krause did a personal illustration of the NBA basketball player, James Harden, Garth … Continue reading
Today’s Edition of “Inside Altpick Members’ Studios” features some of our favorite commercial illustrators and their work spaces. Here’s a glimpse inside where magic happens! Photographer and Illustrator Nicola Boccaccini is based in Italy and is the founder of Little Busy … Continue reading
To see more of Altpick‘s members news and portfolios click here.
The New Yorker’s special Journeys issue recently hit the newsstands. Magnet Reps has been waiting a long time to share the artwork Red Nose Studio created for the iconic weekly magazine and the time has finally come. Inspired by stories about traveling … Continue reading