November 2019 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- From Freelancing to Independent Artist – How to Make it on Your Own Terms
- This Week Altpick’s Member Focus Round-Up Features: Photographers: Lisa Powers, Lennette Newell, Simon Puschmann & Kate Turning
- This Week’s Member Focus Features Stephen Gosling, George Kamper, Kevin Steele and Angela Martini
- This Week’s Member Focus Round-Up: Illustrators Oliver Wetter, Lynne St Clare, Catherine Huerta and Photographer Jim Fiscus
- Weekly Round-Up :: Featuring 4 Amazing Illustrators
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: fine art
Looking back at American artists it’s important to note that an artist’s success in the 19th century wasn’t necessarily measured by work exhibited in galleries and museums, but by engraved reproductions. Setauket painter, William Sidney Mount’s “The Long Island Farmer … Continue reading
Today’s Edition of “Inside Altpick Members’ Studios” features some of our favorite commercial illustrators and their work spaces. Here’s a glimpse inside where magic happens! Photographer and Illustrator Nicola Boccaccini is based in Italy and is the founder of Little Busy … Continue reading
The idea of OBJECTS Found and Claimed came to the artists Richard Borge and John Borge, when they both realized that they each work with found objects. Although the brothers have a totally different creative process and styles, both create something new, claiming the object … Continue reading
Altpick’s favorite image this week is photographer Lennette Newell’s “Walk in the Park”. See more of Lennette’s photography for both commercial and fine art on her website and Altpick page.