- Follow altpick connects on WordPress.com
- The portfolio of illustrator, animator Cartoons & Caricatures by Dave on altpick.com: altpick.com/caricaturesbyd… 3 days ago
- The portfolio of illustrator @jacquieoneill Illustration on altpick.com: altpick.com/jacquieoneill https://t.co/mKUxuAyQtD 3 days ago
- The portfolio of illustrator Angela Martini on altpick.com: altpick.com/angelamartini 3 days ago
- Today's Member Focus:: Illustrator @daria_kirpach altpick.com/dariakirpach #illustrator #illustration… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- "Altpick Members' 2020 :: A Year In Review (Part 2/3)" wp.me/p1wsvF-qr9 #photography #illustration… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Altpick Members’ 2020 :: A Year In Review (Part 2/3) blog.altpick.com/2021/01/19/alt… 5 days ago
- Houser's Sculpture Site Is Now Live! altpick.com/news/12200 1 week ago
Tag Archives: Daniel Fishel
definition :: conceptual art :: noun ::symbolic in nature often using metaphors or allegory to create an emotional or intellectual response.
Illustrator and hand letterer, Daniel Fishel, typically likes to work with swatches of paint, lino block/silk screen textures and ink washes collaged together in Photoshop to create his characters and images. He uses metaphor, color, the placement of figures and … Continue reading
Wishing our our viewers, members, family and friends a very Happy Valentine’s Day! Today Alternative Pick celebrates it’s 21st birthday!! To see more fabulous work by our members check out Altpick.com.
Daniel Fishel is part of a group exhibition of the top 25 illustrators under the age of 35 at the Fowler Arts Collective, sponsored by the Society of Illustrators. The group show is called Eye Candy, and all of the artwork revolves … Continue reading
Celebrating it’s 20th Anniversary, The Alternative Pick proudly presents the 4th edition of the Altpick Deck. Created specifically for the Creative Buyer, this promotional marketing tool is a favorite for locating the finest commercial illustrators, photographers, and designers in our … Continue reading
Originally posted on Agency Access‘ “The Lab“. Written by Illustrator Brian Taylor Question: Can you give me some examples of top illustration pros and what they use to keep fresh and inspired? Look Around My biggest inspiration comes from looking at … Continue reading