November 2019 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- From Freelancing to Independent Artist – How to Make it on Your Own Terms
- This Week Altpick’s Member Focus Round-Up Features: Photographers: Lisa Powers, Lennette Newell, Simon Puschmann & Kate Turning
- This Week’s Member Focus Features Stephen Gosling, George Kamper, Kevin Steele and Angela Martini
- This Week’s Member Focus Round-Up: Illustrators Oliver Wetter, Lynne St Clare, Catherine Huerta and Photographer Jim Fiscus
- Weekly Round-Up :: Featuring 4 Amazing Illustrators
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: Daniel Fishel
definition :: conceptual art :: noun ::symbolic in nature often using metaphors or allegory to create an emotional or intellectual response.
Illustrator and hand letterer, Daniel Fishel, typically likes to work with swatches of paint, lino block/silk screen textures and ink washes collaged together in Photoshop to create his characters and images. He uses metaphor, color, the placement of figures and … Continue reading
Wishing our our viewers, members, family and friends a very Happy Valentine’s Day! Today Alternative Pick celebrates it’s 21st birthday!! To see more fabulous work by our members check out Altpick.com.
Daniel Fishel is part of a group exhibition of the top 25 illustrators under the age of 35 at the Fowler Arts Collective, sponsored by the Society of Illustrators. The group show is called Eye Candy, and all of the artwork revolves … Continue reading
Celebrating it’s 20th Anniversary, The Alternative Pick proudly presents the 4th edition of the Altpick Deck. Created specifically for the Creative Buyer, this promotional marketing tool is a favorite for locating the finest commercial illustrators, photographers, and designers in our … Continue reading
Originally posted on Agency Access‘ “The Lab“. Written by Illustrator Brian Taylor Question: Can you give me some examples of top illustration pros and what they use to keep fresh and inspired? Look Around My biggest inspiration comes from looking at … Continue reading