The New Yorker’s special Journeys issue recently hit the newsstands. Magnet Reps has been waiting a long time to share the artwork Red Nose Studio created for the iconic weekly magazine and the time has finally come. Inspired by stories about traveling off the beaten path, Chris Sickels combined 3D and hand-drawn elements to create a series of whimsical illustrations featuring an oddball character on a series of far out adventures, from jetting through outer space to riding a polar bear across the arctic on an ice floe.
- fb.me/K4f8yraD 19 hours ago
- Today's Member Focus: Photographer Paul Maxon: altpick.com/paulmaxon fb.me/URRpBPc2 22 hours ago
- Today's Member Focus: Photographer Paul Maxon: altpick.com/paulmaxon https://t.co/vmiajC45yh 23 hours ago
- Young Boy Missing And Feared Lost, His Parents Are Asking You To ‘Share’ – Share It fb.me/W5NYknKU 1 day ago
- The portfolio of illustrator, designer Alicia Buelow Illustration on altpick.com: altpick.com/aliciabuelow 1 day ago