The New Yorker’s special Journeys issue recently hit the newsstands. Magnet Reps has been waiting a long time to share the artwork Red Nose Studio created for the iconic weekly magazine and the time has finally come. Inspired by stories about traveling off the beaten path, Chris Sickels combined 3D and hand-drawn elements to create a series of whimsical illustrations featuring an oddball character on a series of far out adventures, from jetting through outer space to riding a polar bear across the arctic on an ice floe.
- Steele Captures the Best Moments of Surf City USA’s Beach Life
- Martinez’s Lifestyle Series — An Inspiration for Summer Activities
- Morgan Follows Undercover Officer for Article on Human Trafficking
- Bonnie Holland Seamlessly Blends Reality With Imagination
- Jim Fiscus Shoots 360 Degree Group-Portrait For Ad Campaign