The New Yorker’s special Journeys issue recently hit the newsstands. Magnet Reps has been waiting a long time to share the artwork Red Nose Studio created for the iconic weekly magazine and the time has finally come. Inspired by stories about traveling off the beaten path, Chris Sickels combined 3D and hand-drawn elements to create a series of whimsical illustrations featuring an oddball character on a series of far out adventures, from jetting through outer space to riding a polar bear across the arctic on an ice floe.
- Today's Member Focus: Photographer George Kamper @Geokamper : altpick.com/georgekamper/t… https://t.co/l9YtyhLDQ2 9 hours ago
- George Kamper's quest for beautiful imagery allows him to work successfully in a wide range of disciplines.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 11 hours ago
- "Bubble Goose" illustrated by Janice Fried: altpick.com/janicefried/ma… https://t.co/VUtKN3F58d 1 day ago
- Today's Member Focus: Illustrator Janice Fried Donnola: altpick.com/janicefried altpick.com/janicefried 1 day ago
- The portfolio of illustrator JANICE FRIED on altpick.com: altpick.com/janicefried 1 day ago