The New Yorker’s special Journeys issue recently hit the newsstands. Magnet Reps has been waiting a long time to share the artwork Red Nose Studio created for the iconic weekly magazine and the time has finally come. Inspired by stories about traveling off the beaten path, Chris Sickels combined 3D and hand-drawn elements to create a series of whimsical illustrations featuring an oddball character on a series of far out adventures, from jetting through outer space to riding a polar bear across the arctic on an ice floe.
- Chinatown NYC is a great place for noodles, dim sum, veggies, herbs and more...Illustration @dingding_hu :… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- Today's Member Focus: Featuring Artist @dingding_hu : altpick.com/dingdinghu https://t.co/pApT32sJxB 19 hours ago
- The portfolio of illustrator, designer Barbara Kosoff on altpick.com: altpick.com/barbarakosoff/… 5 days ago
- The portfolio of illustrator, designer Barbara Kosoff on altpick.com: altpick.com/barbarakosoff 5 days ago
- "All She Wants to Do is Dance" Illustration© Barbara Kosoff: altpick.com/barbarakosoff/… #shoes #illustration #dance… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- Today's Member Focus: Artist Barbara Kosoff: altpick.com/barbarakosoff 5 days ago
- Sweet Dreams! Illustrated by ©@alexnabaum : altpick.com/alexnabaum/mai… #dreams #illustration https://t.co/YcE8DFrRMj 6 days ago