The New Yorker’s special Journeys issue recently hit the newsstands. Magnet Reps has been waiting a long time to share the artwork Red Nose Studio created for the iconic weekly magazine and the time has finally come. Inspired by stories about traveling off the beaten path, Chris Sickels combined 3D and hand-drawn elements to create a series of whimsical illustrations featuring an oddball character on a series of far out adventures, from jetting through outer space to riding a polar bear across the arctic on an ice floe.
- Follow altpick.com connects on WordPress.com
- This Week’s Member Focus Round-Up: Ray-Mel Cornelius, Catherine Huerta and Kimberley Wiseman
- Congratulations Altpick Members Award Winners in AOP, AI-AP, 3×3, Int’l Color Awards, Communication Arts Awards, SND 42, and Black and White Spider Awards!
- April 30th – Altpick.com Weekly Member Focus Round-Up: Kevin Steele, Kate Turning, Mike Austin and Mark Smith
- April 23 – Altpick.com Weekly Member Focus Round-Up: Alex Nabaum, Jon Krause, Alicia Buelow, Davide Bonazzi
- April 16th – Weekly Member Focus Round-Up: Jim Cohen, Dan Bejar, Keith Barraclough and Federico Gastaldi
- Summer Edition of Altpick Reports features @RayMelCornelius , #LuisaJung, @ivancanuillus , @KeithPics,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- @w_terrence Hehehe 1 week ago
- @w_terrence 🇺🇸 1 week ago
- @w_terrence 🤚 1 week ago
- Just Updated: The portfolio of photographer, film/video @roberthouser on altpick.com:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Photographer Michas' Collaborates with Kirsten Corley Bennett for World of Boby SS21! altpick.com/news/12398 1 week ago
- "The It Couple" illustrated by @yienwyn: altpick.com/yien #illustrator #animator #editorial #advertising… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago