The New Yorker’s special Journeys issue recently hit the newsstands. Magnet Reps has been waiting a long time to share the artwork Red Nose Studio created for the iconic weekly magazine and the time has finally come. Inspired by stories about traveling off the beaten path, Chris Sickels combined 3D and hand-drawn elements to create a series of whimsical illustrations featuring an oddball character on a series of far out adventures, from jetting through outer space to riding a polar bear across the arctic on an ice floe.
- "Michael Shannon" photographed by #ScottCouncil: altpick.com/scottcouncil/c… #photography #michaelshannon… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- Today's Member Focus: Photographer #ScottCouncil: altpick.com/scottcouncil/s… . #photography #sports #portraits… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- #ScottCouncil's "The Outrigger" Documentary Kickstarter Campaign: altpick.com/news/11674 #Documentary #ocean… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Welcome back photographer #ScottCouncil on altpick.com: altpick.com/scottcouncil . #photography… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- For the 'football' fans! Illustrated by #jeanmanuelduvivier: altpick.com/jean/main/2796… . #illustration… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Superman is just a regular guy ;) Illustrated by #JeanManuelDuvivier: altpick.com/jean/main/2796… . #illustration… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- It's Summer Time! Surf, cocktails and sun! Illustrated by #JeanManuelDuvivier: altpick.com/jean .… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago