- Follow altpick.com connects on WordPress.com
- Davide Bonazzi’s “Internazionale Calendar 2021”
- Member Focus Round-Up: Photographer and Director George Kamper, Photographers Dorit Thies, Bob Stevens and Illustrator Richard Borge
- This Week’s Member Focus Round-Up: Ray-Mel Cornelius, Catherine Huerta and Kimberley Wiseman
- Congratulations Altpick Members Award Winners in AOP, AI-AP, 3×3, Int’l Color Awards, Communication Arts Awards, SND 42, and Black and White Spider Awards!
- April 30th – Altpick.com Weekly Member Focus Round-Up: Kevin Steele, Kate Turning, Mike Austin and Mark Smith
- Today's Member Focus David Plunkert:@plunkert 's illustrations have appeared in advertising campaigns for Fortune 5… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- "Incomprehensible Remoralization" the latest collection of Fine Art created by @joeyfeldman will be on display at a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- The portfolio of illustrator Anni Betts on altpick.com: altpick.com/annibetts https://t.co/gLhDfvpxY2 4 days ago
- Illustrator @Kevin_Hauff enjoys playing with paint, collage and his Mac: altpick.com/kevinhauff https://t.co/HZt9XmyOuA 6 days ago
- The portfolio of illustrator, stock Mike Austin on altpick.com: altpick.com/austin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Children's Book and editorial Illustrator @MikeAustinDraws is Today's Member Focus on Altpick:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- The portfolio of illustrator, designer Alicia Buelow Illustration on altpick.com: altpick.com/aliciabuelow 1 week ago
Monthly Archives: January 2013
Back in December Ryan Ketterman got an assignment from Investment Advisor Magazine to photograph Jacksonville-based money manager and avid hunter and skeet shooter, Mark Travis. The magazine wanted Ryan to capture his personal side for the interior photo spread. However, not … Continue reading
Photographer Dana Neibert’s new promotional piece has extraordinary images packaged in a elegantly designed box with an embossed custom belly band. The presentation makes you feel like you’re getting a little gift. This is a delicious delight! To see more … Continue reading
Though natural redheads make up less than 6% of the US population, Keith Barraclough sees them everywhere, and more often than not, on set at photo shoots. “They’ve got a certain mystique I call “the lure of the redhead.”, Keith … Continue reading
2012 was a great year for the crew at Brian Cummings Photography. It was a year full of changes, new challenges, perhaps a tiny bit of occasional stress, and a whole bunch of high fives for being awesome. One of their greatest … Continue reading
Illustrated by Louisa Bertman, see more of her work on her website and Altpick page.
Altpick’s favorite image this week is photographer Lennette Newell’s “Walk in the Park”. See more of Lennette’s photography for both commercial and fine art on her website and Altpick page.
by Alex Nabaum To celebrate their 100 year anniversary Poetry magazine decided to commission different artists to do a version of their Pegasus covers from earlier years, for every month of 2012. Art direction and design by Alex Knowlton. Here are … Continue reading
A couple of weeks ago Starbucks opened up the first Tazo Tea store in Seattle, WA. Cade Martin photographed the campaign and of the 12 images that Cade shot these have been released so far. To see more of Cade … Continue reading
Altpick’s favorite image this week is photographer Chris Clor’s image from his Schick “Savecation” campaign. To see more of his work go to his website and his Altpick page.
Chris Crisman’s conceptual portrait was inspired by California’s landscape and the dramatic views of the west coast’s Pacific Ocean and mountains. Earlier this year when Chris traveled Route 1 he shot a handful of landscape images both for backgrounds … Continue reading