Johanna Goodman’s tantalizing, fresh and classic illustrations and portraits are created with lush paint, razor-sharp pens and a super clean digital approach. The cutting-edge collage pieces are moody, conceptual and raucous mixes of emotions. This collection of Johanna’s work is a personal project exploring womanhood as it is depicted through pop-culture.
- Photographer George Kamper Finds Atlantis
- LACKO’S Animated Mechagodzilla Cover for The Seattle Times
- Bonasera Illustrates and Animates Stories From “Seat 14/C” Writing Competition
- Steele Captures the Best Moments of Surf City USA’s Beach Life
- Martinez’s Lifestyle Series — An Inspiration for Summer Activities