Johanna Goodman’s tantalizing, fresh and classic illustrations and portraits are created with lush paint, razor-sharp pens and a super clean digital approach. The cutting-edge collage pieces are moody, conceptual and raucous mixes of emotions. This collection of Johanna’s work is a personal project exploring womanhood as it is depicted through pop-culture.
- Steele Captures the Best Moments of Surf City USA’s Beach Life
- Martinez’s Lifestyle Series — An Inspiration for Summer Activities
- Morgan Follows Undercover Officer for Article on Human Trafficking
- Bonnie Holland Seamlessly Blends Reality With Imagination
- Jim Fiscus Shoots 360 Degree Group-Portrait For Ad Campaign