Agencies are brands, too.
So Hill Holliday took a good hard look at the people, the hallways, the coffee mugs and business cards. Basically every touch point of our brand.
- Wherever Hill Holliday’s employees go — to the mailroom, the coffeemaker, even the bar around the corner, it’s a branding opportunity. So they created a whole bunch of things – from stationery and thumb drives to notebooks and Chuck Taylors – that our employees would not only covet, but share and show off.
- And that’s just what happened.
- Check more from Hill Holliday on their website.
- Follow altpick connects on WordPress.com
- Altpick’s Week in Review blog.altpick.com/2020/08/07/alt… 1 hour ago
- Today's Member Focus: Illustrator @markillustrates : altpick.com/marksmith Rep: @RichardSalzman . #illustration… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Congratulations to the American Illustration 39 Winners! blog.altpick.com/2020/07/29/con… 1 week ago
- "Beyond the Line" illustrated by #albertoruggieri : altpick.com/albertoruggier… . #corporateart #illustration… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- The portfolio of #albertoruggieri on altpick.com: altpick.com/albertoruggieri 2 weeks ago
- Today's Featured Artist: Illustrator @stevefeldmanart : altpick.com/stevefeldman . #illustration #fineart @acrylics… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- Welcome back to Altpick.com Illustrator @stevefeldmanart : altpick.com/stevefeldman 2 weeks ago