Agencies are brands, too.
So Hill Holliday took a good hard look at the people, the hallways, the coffee mugs and business cards. Basically every touch point of our brand.
- Wherever Hill Holliday’s employees go — to the mailroom, the coffeemaker, even the bar around the corner, it’s a branding opportunity. So they created a whole bunch of things – from stationery and thumb drives to notebooks and Chuck Taylors – that our employees would not only covet, but share and show off.
- And that’s just what happened.
- Check more from Hill Holliday on their website.
- Follow altpick.com connects on WordPress.com
- Highlighting Work from 4 Amazing Artists
- FINE ARTIST JOEY FELDMAN’S EXHIBIT OCTOBER 23RD, 2021
- Davide Bonazzi’s “Internazionale Calendar 2021”
- Member Focus Round-Up: Photographer and Director George Kamper, Photographers Dorit Thies, Bob Stevens and Illustrator Richard Borge
- This Week’s Member Focus Round-Up: Ray-Mel Cornelius, Catherine Huerta and Kimberley Wiseman
- @tCOCOTOS Continues "Friday Features" -- Be sure to get your own affordable print! altpick.com/news/12571 4 hours ago
- The portfolio of illustrator, retoucher Glazier Wordplay Arts on altpick.com: altpick.com/garthglazier https://t.co/uVtaqwsEbr 10 hours ago
- @Mcswain_Jr21 Happy Birthday @Mcswain_Jr21 !! 1 day ago
- The portfolio of photographer HARRY GIGLIO on altpick.com: altpick.com/hgiglio707 1 day ago
- @emilianoponzi @SOI128 @Barilla Congratulations Emiliano! 1 day ago
- Tom Cocotos Continues "Friday Features" -- Mark Your Calendars! altpick.com/news/12571 1 day ago
- Today's Member Focus features #photographer and #videographer @harrygiglio who explores unique and #creative aspect… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago