Agencies are brands, too.
So Hill Holliday took a good hard look at the people, the hallways, the coffee mugs and business cards. Basically every touch point of our brand.
- Wherever Hill Holliday’s employees go — to the mailroom, the coffeemaker, even the bar around the corner, it’s a branding opportunity. So they created a whole bunch of things – from stationery and thumb drives to notebooks and Chuck Taylors – that our employees would not only covet, but share and show off.
- And that’s just what happened.
- Check more from Hill Holliday on their website.
- Follow altpick connects on WordPress.com
- The portfolio of illustrator, animator Cartoons & Caricatures by Dave on altpick.com: altpick.com/caricaturesbyd… 3 days ago
- The portfolio of illustrator @jacquieoneill Illustration on altpick.com: altpick.com/jacquieoneill https://t.co/mKUxuAyQtD 3 days ago
- The portfolio of illustrator Angela Martini on altpick.com: altpick.com/angelamartini 3 days ago
- Today's Member Focus:: Illustrator @daria_kirpach altpick.com/dariakirpach #illustrator #illustration… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- "Altpick Members' 2020 :: A Year In Review (Part 2/3)" wp.me/p1wsvF-qr9 #photography #illustration… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Altpick Members’ 2020 :: A Year In Review (Part 2/3) blog.altpick.com/2021/01/19/alt… 5 days ago
- Houser's Sculpture Site Is Now Live! altpick.com/news/12200 1 week ago