Agencies are brands, too.
So Hill Holliday took a good hard look at the people, the hallways, the coffee mugs and business cards. Basically every touch point of our brand.
- Wherever Hill Holliday’s employees go — to the mailroom, the coffeemaker, even the bar around the corner, it’s a branding opportunity. So they created a whole bunch of things – from stationery and thumb drives to notebooks and Chuck Taylors – that our employees would not only covet, but share and show off.
- And that’s just what happened.
- Check more from Hill Holliday on their website.
- Featuring today on Altpick.com :: Photographer @studiocaswell creates dynamic graphic images for the ad… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- "Sleep Saboteurs" illustrated by #DanielBejar: altpick.com/bejar #illustration #awards #conceptualimages… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Welcome illustrator #JuliaKerschbaumer to altpick.com: altpick.com/juliakerschbau… 5 days ago
- RT @Blick_Art: Big acrylic mood. 🖌 Dan Huston (IG: dhton) uses BLICK Studio Acrylics to create colorful, textured paintings. What does this… 5 days ago
- Portfolio of illustrator @daria_kirpach on altpick.com: altpick.com/dariakirpach 5 days ago
- "Tea Time" illustrated by @daria_kirpach : altpick.com/dariakirpach . #illustration #teatime #thriventmagazine… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- Portfolio of @mirkocresta on altpick.com: altpick.com/mirkocresta 6 days ago