Agencies are brands, too.
So Hill Holliday took a good hard look at the people, the hallways, the coffee mugs and business cards. Basically every touch point of our brand.
- Wherever Hill Holliday’s employees go — to the mailroom, the coffeemaker, even the bar around the corner, it’s a branding opportunity. So they created a whole bunch of things – from stationery and thumb drives to notebooks and Chuck Taylors – that our employees would not only covet, but share and show off.
- And that’s just what happened.
- Check more from Hill Holliday on their website.
- Follow altpick connects on WordPress.com
- Today's Member Focus: Photographer #JeffNewton: altpick.com/jeffnewton #photography #music #albumcovers… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Photographer @Geokamper's quest for beautiful imagery allows him to work successfully in a wide range of discipline… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Recent News from Lynne St Clare (Foster) @urbanluminaire altpick.com/news/12122 https://t.co/h7IuzHspOM 3 days ago
- Photographer #GregWhitaker Takes it to the Road for Gray Goat Bikes: altpick.com/news/12096 #gregwhitaker… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- Celebrating the Work of This Week’s Featured Members blog.altpick.com/2020/10/16/cel… 6 days ago
- Even though Fashion Week has passed, Coco Chanel always lives on...Illustrator #UrsKnobel : altpick.com/knobel… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Illustrator @urbanluminaire encourages everyone to vote! altpick.com/lynnfoster/the… #illustration #vote #vote2020… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago