Bonnie Holland has always been inspired by the beauty that surrounds her. She chooses to celebrate, revel and embrace these beautiful and fanciful things, like umbrellas sheltering us from falling roses or paper boats taking us to slay paper dragons. It’s romance, fashion and the promise of happy days. It’s a wink and a smile, a blend of reality and imagination. Excitement, creativity and retouching polish are the building blocks of every shoot for Bonnie Holland. Let her show you her vision through her rose tinted glasses! Check out more on Bonnie Holland’s website and Altpick page.
- LACKO’S Animated Mechagodzilla Cover for The Seattle Times
- Bonasera Illustrates and Animates Stories From “Seat 14/C” Writing Competition
- Steele Captures the Best Moments of Surf City USA’s Beach Life
- Martinez’s Lifestyle Series — An Inspiration for Summer Activities
- Morgan Follows Undercover Officer for Article on Human Trafficking