Bonnie Holland has always been inspired by the beauty that surrounds her. She chooses to celebrate, revel and embrace these beautiful and fanciful things, like umbrellas sheltering us from falling roses or paper boats taking us to slay paper dragons. It’s romance, fashion and the promise of happy days. It’s a wink and a smile, a blend of reality and imagination. Excitement, creativity and retouching polish are the building blocks of every shoot for Bonnie Holland. Let her show you her vision through her rose tinted glasses! Check out more on Bonnie Holland’s website and Altpick page.
- Photographer @KevinSteele puts "Life on Pause" wp.me/p1wsvF-q4l #lifeonpause #socialdistancing #quarantine… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Kevin Steele’s “Life on Pause” blog.altpick.com/2020/03/25/kev… https://t.co/t4RtaXDjc0 5 days ago
- London-based illustrator @Hanson_illo produces high-quality collage illustrations and works for a wide range of int… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- This week's Member Focus Round-Up features photographers @ryanketterman; @doritthies and illustrators #BlairKelly a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- Portfolio of photographer @ryanketterman on altpick: altpick.com/ryanketterman 2 weeks ago
- Even though he's a painter this image seems appropriate today. Photographer @kettermanphoto :… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- Portfolio of illustration #jonkrause on altpick.com: altpick.com/krause 2 weeks ago