Every holiday and even some random weekends, I would find myself driving down Rt. 309 in Hazleton Pa. There’s this building that continually caught my eye, especially when the sun was low and bright. It’s an abandoned machine shop of some type, and I can only imagine the cool widgets they’d make inside. Finally on a recent loop around the Northeast, I put a shoot together featuring my nieces and nephew, whose parents I convinced to let them follow me into this tetanus-ridden environment to create some ‘fun’ imagery. Borrowing some clothes from LA’s Blu Pony Vintage, and pulling a few key props from the nearby Salvation Army and dollar store, a super light version of ‘Lord of the Flies’ was born.
- "Bubble Goose" illustrated by Janice Fried: altpick.com/janicefried/ma… https://t.co/VUtKN3F58d 14 hours ago
- Today's Member Focus: Illustrator Janice Fried Donnola: altpick.com/janicefried altpick.com/janicefried 14 hours ago
- The portfolio of illustrator JANICE FRIED on altpick.com: altpick.com/janicefried 14 hours ago
- Here's another one shot by photographer Beth Perkins: altpick.com/bethperkins/ma… https://t.co/QMEOuRgnS9 1 day ago
- Today's Member Focus: Photographer Beth Perkins: altpick.com/bethperkins/su… altpick.com/bethperkins/su… 1 day ago