Every holiday and even some random weekends, I would find myself driving down Rt. 309 in Hazleton Pa. There’s this building that continually caught my eye, especially when the sun was low and bright. It’s an abandoned machine shop of some type, and I can only imagine the cool widgets they’d make inside. Finally on a recent loop around the Northeast, I put a shoot together featuring my nieces and nephew, whose parents I convinced to let them follow me into this tetanus-ridden environment to create some ‘fun’ imagery. Borrowing some clothes from LA’s Blu Pony Vintage, and pulling a few key props from the nearby Salvation Army and dollar store, a super light version of ‘Lord of the Flies’ was born.
- @TobiasHall geez 6 days ago
- Today's Member Focus: Illustrator #JeffMulawka on altpick.com: altpick.com/jeffmulawka . #illustsration… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- I don't care! Illustrated by #LeoAcadia: altpick.com/leoacadia . #illustration #editorialillustration #sharks… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Stop this anti-wildlife bill in Congress now! action.ifaw.org/page/34740/act… 1 week ago
- We can’t allow Congress to declare open-season on America's wildlife. Please take action. action.ifaw.org/page/34740/act… 1 week ago
- Portraits by Illustrator #UrsJKnobel: altpick.com/knobel/main . #illustration #andreabocceli #clinteastwood #50cent… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- @artbrewer Inducted into 2019 Surfing Walk of Fame for his contribution to surf culture: altpick.com/news/11708 .… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago