Every holiday and even some random weekends, I would find myself driving down Rt. 309 in Hazleton Pa. There’s this building that continually caught my eye, especially when the sun was low and bright. It’s an abandoned machine shop of some type, and I can only imagine the cool widgets they’d make inside. Finally on a recent loop around the Northeast, I put a shoot together featuring my nieces and nephew, whose parents I convinced to let them follow me into this tetanus-ridden environment to create some ‘fun’ imagery. Borrowing some clothes from LA’s Blu Pony Vintage, and pulling a few key props from the nearby Salvation Army and dollar store, a super light version of ‘Lord of the Flies’ was born.
- Chinatown NYC is a great place for noodles, dim sum, veggies, herbs and more...Illustration @dingding_hu :… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- Today's Member Focus: Featuring Artist @dingding_hu : altpick.com/dingdinghu https://t.co/pApT32sJxB 20 hours ago
- The portfolio of illustrator, designer Barbara Kosoff on altpick.com: altpick.com/barbarakosoff/… 5 days ago
- The portfolio of illustrator, designer Barbara Kosoff on altpick.com: altpick.com/barbarakosoff 5 days ago
- "All She Wants to Do is Dance" Illustration© Barbara Kosoff: altpick.com/barbarakosoff/… #shoes #illustration #dance… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- Today's Member Focus: Artist Barbara Kosoff: altpick.com/barbarakosoff 5 days ago
- Sweet Dreams! Illustrated by ©@alexnabaum : altpick.com/alexnabaum/mai… #dreams #illustration https://t.co/YcE8DFrRMj 6 days ago