Nate Williams illustrated a t-shirt for N-Spired Story, a site where inspiring stories meet t-shirt design. Nate’s design is based on “Nature vs. Nurture,” a true-life story of twin brothers separated at birth, living out eerily similar lives. Both were named James and married women named Linda, only to later divorce and remarry women named Betty. They had sons, one named James Allan and the other James Alan. To order a t-shirt, check out Nate’s page on the N-Spired website.
- @TobiasHall geez 6 days ago
- Today's Member Focus: Illustrator #JeffMulawka on altpick.com: altpick.com/jeffmulawka . #illustsration… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- I don't care! Illustrated by #LeoAcadia: altpick.com/leoacadia . #illustration #editorialillustration #sharks… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Stop this anti-wildlife bill in Congress now! action.ifaw.org/page/34740/act… 1 week ago
- We can’t allow Congress to declare open-season on America's wildlife. Please take action. action.ifaw.org/page/34740/act… 1 week ago
- Portraits by Illustrator #UrsJKnobel: altpick.com/knobel/main . #illustration #andreabocceli #clinteastwood #50cent… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- @artbrewer Inducted into 2019 Surfing Walk of Fame for his contribution to surf culture: altpick.com/news/11708 .… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago