Nate Williams illustrated a t-shirt for N-Spired Story, a site where inspiring stories meet t-shirt design. Nate’s design is based on “Nature vs. Nurture,” a true-life story of twin brothers separated at birth, living out eerily similar lives. Both were named James and married women named Linda, only to later divorce and remarry women named Betty. They had sons, one named James Allan and the other James Alan. To order a t-shirt, check out Nate’s page on the N-Spired website.
- Today's Member Focus: Photographer George Kamper @Geokamper : altpick.com/georgekamper/t… https://t.co/l9YtyhLDQ2 9 hours ago
- George Kamper's quest for beautiful imagery allows him to work successfully in a wide range of disciplines.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 11 hours ago
- "Bubble Goose" illustrated by Janice Fried: altpick.com/janicefried/ma… https://t.co/VUtKN3F58d 1 day ago
- Today's Member Focus: Illustrator Janice Fried Donnola: altpick.com/janicefried altpick.com/janicefried 1 day ago
- The portfolio of illustrator JANICE FRIED on altpick.com: altpick.com/janicefried 1 day ago