Nate Williams illustrated a t-shirt for N-Spired Story, a site where inspiring stories meet t-shirt design. Nate’s design is based on “Nature vs. Nurture,” a true-life story of twin brothers separated at birth, living out eerily similar lives. Both were named James and married women named Linda, only to later divorce and remarry women named Betty. They had sons, one named James Allan and the other James Alan. To order a t-shirt, check out Nate’s page on the N-Spired website.
- From Freelancing to Independent Artist – How to Make it on Your Own Terms
- This Week Altpick’s Member Focus Round-Up Features: Photographers: Lisa Powers, Lennette Newell, Simon Puschmann & Kate Turning
- This Week’s Member Focus Features Stephen Gosling, George Kamper, Kevin Steele and Angela Martini
- This Week’s Member Focus Round-Up: Illustrators Oliver Wetter, Lynne St Clare, Catherine Huerta and Photographer Jim Fiscus
- Weekly Round-Up :: Featuring 4 Amazing Illustrators
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.