Lorenzo Gritti has been working together with Nina Cuneo, one of his colleagues at Studio Armad’illo, to completely re-design the label for the exclusive Oltretorrente wine brand. The company gave a chance to to the dynamic duo to collaborate on the new look. Lorenzo created the illustrations and Nina worked on the graphic design. The concept defined a style that gives the Paderna, Italy based brand an appealing edge.
- @TobiasHall geez 6 days ago
- Today's Member Focus: Illustrator #JeffMulawka on altpick.com: altpick.com/jeffmulawka . #illustsration… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- I don't care! Illustrated by #LeoAcadia: altpick.com/leoacadia . #illustration #editorialillustration #sharks… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Stop this anti-wildlife bill in Congress now! action.ifaw.org/page/34740/act… 1 week ago
- We can’t allow Congress to declare open-season on America's wildlife. Please take action. action.ifaw.org/page/34740/act… 1 week ago
- Portraits by Illustrator #UrsJKnobel: altpick.com/knobel/main . #illustration #andreabocceli #clinteastwood #50cent… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- @artbrewer Inducted into 2019 Surfing Walk of Fame for his contribution to surf culture: altpick.com/news/11708 .… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago