Lorenzo Gritti has been working together with Nina Cuneo, one of his colleagues at Studio Armad’illo, to completely re-design the label for the exclusive Oltretorrente wine brand. The company gave a chance to to the dynamic duo to collaborate on the new look. Lorenzo created the illustrations and Nina worked on the graphic design. The concept defined a style that gives the Paderna, Italy based brand an appealing edge.
- Follow altpick.com connects on WordPress.com
- This Week’s Member Focus Round-Up: Ray-Mel Cornelius, Catherine Huerta and Kimberley Wiseman
- Congratulations Altpick Members Award Winners in AOP, AI-AP, 3×3, Int’l Color Awards, Communication Arts Awards, SND 42, and Black and White Spider Awards!
- April 30th – Altpick.com Weekly Member Focus Round-Up: Kevin Steele, Kate Turning, Mike Austin and Mark Smith
- April 23 – Altpick.com Weekly Member Focus Round-Up: Alex Nabaum, Jon Krause, Alicia Buelow, Davide Bonazzi
- April 16th – Weekly Member Focus Round-Up: Jim Cohen, Dan Bejar, Keith Barraclough and Federico Gastaldi
- Today's Member Focus Features Photographer @doritthies : altpick.com/doritthies https://t.co/2HZU9yhlla 7 hours ago
- Welcome Back illustrator, fine artist Shawn Barber on altpick.com: altpick.com/shawnbarber 8 hours ago
- @melissamiller33 Awesome! Children should not be wearing masks in school, outside or ever! 1 day ago
- @w_terrence ✋ 1 day ago
- The portfolio of photographer, film/video Bob Stevens Photography on altpick.com:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Today's Member Focus: Photographer @bobstevens90266 :: altpick.com/bobstevens/gro… #advertising #photography… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Today's Member Focus Features Illustrator @richardborge : altpick.com/borge #illustration #editorial… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago