Lorenzo Gritti has been working together with Nina Cuneo, one of his colleagues at Studio Armad’illo, to completely re-design the label for the exclusive Oltretorrente wine brand. The company gave a chance to to the dynamic duo to collaborate on the new look. Lorenzo created the illustrations and Nina worked on the graphic design. The concept defined a style that gives the Paderna, Italy based brand an appealing edge.
- George Kamper's quest for beautiful imagery allows him to work successfully in a wide range of disciplines.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- "Bubble Goose" illustrated by Janice Fried: altpick.com/janicefried/ma… https://t.co/VUtKN3F58d 19 hours ago
- Today's Member Focus: Illustrator Janice Fried Donnola: altpick.com/janicefried altpick.com/janicefried 19 hours ago
- The portfolio of illustrator JANICE FRIED on altpick.com: altpick.com/janicefried 20 hours ago
- Here's another one shot by photographer Beth Perkins: altpick.com/bethperkins/ma… https://t.co/QMEOuRgnS9 2 days ago