Lorenzo Gritti has been working together with Nina Cuneo, one of his colleagues at Studio Armad’illo, to completely re-design the label for the exclusive Oltretorrente wine brand. The company gave a chance to to the dynamic duo to collaborate on the new look. Lorenzo created the illustrations and Nina worked on the graphic design. The concept defined a style that gives the Paderna, Italy based brand an appealing edge.
- Photographer George Kamper Finds Atlantis
- LACKO’S Animated Mechagodzilla Cover for The Seattle Times
- Bonasera Illustrates and Animates Stories From “Seat 14/C” Writing Competition
- Steele Captures the Best Moments of Surf City USA’s Beach Life
- Martinez’s Lifestyle Series — An Inspiration for Summer Activities