James Benn lives and works in the UK. As an illustrator, James loves to come up with new ideas for both his clients and his own personal projects. With graphic influences and illustrative undertones, sometimes he prefers flat bold shapes within the imagery to tell the story. James first sketches out his drawings by hand before scanning them into the computer. He creates a flow that tends to have a narrative base. His strong concepts within his work captures the idea and delivers the message. You can feel the joy he is portraying. In his own words, James tells us about some of his favorite images.
- Photographer George Kamper Finds Atlantis
- LACKO’S Animated Mechagodzilla Cover for The Seattle Times
- Bonasera Illustrates and Animates Stories From “Seat 14/C” Writing Competition
- Steele Captures the Best Moments of Surf City USA’s Beach Life
- Martinez’s Lifestyle Series — An Inspiration for Summer Activities