Bonnie Holland has always been inspired by the beauty that surrounds her. She chooses to celebrate, revel and embrace these beautiful and fanciful things, like umbrellas sheltering us from falling roses or paper boats taking us to slay paper dragons. It’s romance, fashion and the promise of happy days. It’s a wink and a smile, a blend of reality and imagination. Excitement, creativity and retouching polish are the building blocks of every shoot for Bonnie Holland. Let her show you her vision through her rose tinted glasses! Check out more on Bonnie Holland’s website and Altpick page.
- Today's Member Focus on Altpick: Illustrator @GiovanninaCola1 : altpick.com/giovannina/mai… https://t.co/GGBeaBxssV 2 hours ago
- "Bubbles" Illustration by #erikalebarre: altpick.com/elebarre/main/… . #childrensbookillustrator #editorial… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- A lovely illustration by Erika LeBarre: altpick.com/elebarre . #illustration #roses #love #dove #peace… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- This week's Member Focus Round-Up features: Jeff Newton, Jim Fiscus, @carrieschechter and Tracy Mattocks :… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Weekly Artists Round-Up on Altpick.com blog.altpick.com/2019/06/21/wee… https://t.co/httlzLzl0V 3 days ago
- The portfolio of photographer Jim Fiscus is on altpick.com: altpick.com/jimfiscus 4 days ago
- This month's Altpick Reports features : @JoeyGuidone @petermanphoto @ivancanuillus @HeDrawsThings #JonKrause… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago