Nate Williams illustrated a t-shirt for N-Spired Story, a site where inspiring stories meet t-shirt design. Nate’s design is based on “Nature vs. Nurture,” a true-life story of twin brothers separated at birth, living out eerily similar lives. Both were named James and married women named Linda, only to later divorce and remarry women named Betty. They had sons, one named James Allan and the other James Alan. To order a t-shirt, check out Nate’s page on the N-Spired website.
- The portfolio of illustrator Barbara Pollak is on altpick.com: altpick.com/bpollak 18 hours ago
- Summertime fun! Illustrated by #BarbaraPollak on altpick.com: altpick.com/bpollak . #illustration… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- Something new from @GiovanninaCola1 : altpick.com/giovannina/mai… . #illustration #baseball #kids #childrensbooks https://t.co/8BatZ0dNIO 1 day ago
- Today's Member Focus on Altpick: Illustrator @GiovanninaCola1 : altpick.com/giovannina/mai… https://t.co/GGBeaBxssV 1 day ago
- "Bubbles" Illustration by #erikalebarre: altpick.com/elebarre/main/… . #childrensbookillustrator #editorial… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- A lovely illustration by Erika LeBarre: altpick.com/elebarre . #illustration #roses #love #dove #peace… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- This week's Member Focus Round-Up features: Jeff Newton, Jim Fiscus, @carrieschechter and Tracy Mattocks :… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago