Bonnie Holland has always been inspired by the beauty that surrounds her. She chooses to celebrate, revel and embrace these beautiful and fanciful things, like umbrellas sheltering us from falling roses or paper boats taking us to slay paper dragons. It’s romance, fashion and the promise of happy days. It’s a wink and a smile, a blend of reality and imagination. Excitement, creativity and retouching polish are the building blocks of every shoot for Bonnie Holland. Let her show you her vision through her rose tinted glasses! Check out more on Bonnie Holland’s website and Altpick page.
- Altpick.com : Library : Rivers That Shaped the World shar.es/1gXIiI via @sharethis 22 hours ago
- RT @MREPRESENTS: James Porto - Still a one of a kind visionary - and I still love his work. (You should see the personal stuff I hang…http:… 1 day ago
- This Week's Round-Up: @GraemeBandeira, Johanna Goodman, @roberthouser , James Porto: altpick.com http://t.co/XXncN4ZMi8 1 day ago
- Finally, a designer has melded Comic Sans and Papyrus into one beautiful disaster. fastcodesign.com/3044315/a-new-… by @sophcw via @FastCoDesign 1 day ago
- Thanks Sam Garcia for giving me this little bit of trivia: The Woman Who Invented Duct Tape shar.es/1g0KhB 1 day ago