Bonnie Holland has always been inspired by the beauty that surrounds her. She chooses to celebrate, revel and embrace these beautiful and fanciful things, like umbrellas sheltering us from falling roses or paper boats taking us to slay paper dragons. It’s romance, fashion and the promise of happy days. It’s a wink and a smile, a blend of reality and imagination. Excitement, creativity and retouching polish are the building blocks of every shoot for Bonnie Holland. Let her show you her vision through her rose tinted glasses! Check out more on Bonnie Holland’s website and Altpick page.
- Miami Illustrator John Lacko Brings Comic Relief to DIRECTV in AMC Network’s Contract Dispute
- This Week’s Altpick Member Focus Round-Up
- Webb Chappell for Beacon Academy
- Cade Martin Photographs Portraits of the San Miguel de Allende Day of the Dead Festivities
- The Art Creation Process: Content Curation by Oliver Wetter