Bonnie Holland has always been inspired by the beauty that surrounds her. She chooses to celebrate, revel and embrace these beautiful and fanciful things, like umbrellas sheltering us from falling roses or paper boats taking us to slay paper dragons. It’s romance, fashion and the promise of happy days. It’s a wink and a smile, a blend of reality and imagination. Excitement, creativity and retouching polish are the building blocks of every shoot for Bonnie Holland. Let her show you her vision through her rose tinted glasses! Check out more on Bonnie Holland’s website and Altpick page.
- .Congratulation @cademartin and @branwellington on the Graphis Award! twitter.com/woollymammotht… 13 hours ago
- Mr Top Hat ©@theshaniac : altpick.com/shanekislack/m… http://t.co/KBZSC7kxzH 13 hours ago
- @theshaniac loves photographing people and listening to Elvis. Sometimes at the same time: altpick.com/shanekislack http://t.co/ZqzTIOeu2S 15 hours ago
- In Memoriam :: Death of Mary Ellen Mark (1940 - 2015) odlp.co/0rz3u via @LOeildelaPhoto 1 day ago
- Today's Member Feature: Andreas von Buddenbrock ink-pen drawings evokes today's world issues: altpick.com/andreasvb http://t.co/QklgcXepjV 1 day ago