Bonnie Holland has always been inspired by the beauty that surrounds her. She chooses to celebrate, revel and embrace these beautiful and fanciful things, like umbrellas sheltering us from falling roses or paper boats taking us to slay paper dragons. It’s romance, fashion and the promise of happy days. It’s a wink and a smile, a blend of reality and imagination. Excitement, creativity and retouching polish are the building blocks of every shoot for Bonnie Holland. Let her show you her vision through her rose tinted glasses! Check out more on Bonnie Holland’s website and Altpick page.
- Ad of the Day: Gatorade's Epic Farewell to Derek Jeter Will Be Tough to Beat adweek.it/1ucTqDD 4 hours ago
- Beauty and the Reef with Photographer George Kamper wp.me/p1wsvF-2gU 5 hours ago
- Today's Member Focus: Oliver Wetter creates worlds out of briefings, leading to great visual appeal: altpick.com/fantasio @fantasiox 5 hours ago
- Today's Member Focus:David Zaitz specializing in location/people photography that often has an ironic humorous touch: altpick.com/dzaitz 1 day ago
- RT @PhotoServe: PhotoServe Welcomes Fitness and Lifestyle Photographer Laura Barisonzi pdnonline.com/photoserve/Pho… @lbaris http://t.co/0LKPFHZacO 2 days ago