Bonnie Holland has always been inspired by the beauty that surrounds her. She chooses to celebrate, revel and embrace these beautiful and fanciful things, like umbrellas sheltering us from falling roses or paper boats taking us to slay paper dragons. It’s romance, fashion and the promise of happy days. It’s a wink and a smile, a blend of reality and imagination. Excitement, creativity and retouching polish are the building blocks of every shoot for Bonnie Holland. Let her show you her vision through her rose tinted glasses! Check out more on Bonnie Holland’s website and Altpick page.
- Today's Member Feature: Ray-Mel Cornelius' work interprets folklore and an Americana style: altpick.com/raymelcornelius http://t.co/m0SjipmuYe 36 minutes ago
- Thank you John for the birthday wish! Had a great weekend! twitter.com/lackostration/… 45 minutes ago
- Happy National Arbor Day: triviatoday.com/blog/article.a… 2 days ago
- This Week's Member Round-Up: @Care_Free_Frank @Benediktitto @John Holcroft and Michael Austin: altpick.com http://t.co/uvKyIXvkg6 2 days ago
- A Time That Was...photos by Jil Freedman: wp.me/pmKlu-4EX via @wordpressdotcom 3 days ago