Bonnie Holland has always been inspired by the beauty that surrounds her. She chooses to celebrate, revel and embrace these beautiful and fanciful things, like umbrellas sheltering us from falling roses or paper boats taking us to slay paper dragons. It’s romance, fashion and the promise of happy days. It’s a wink and a smile, a blend of reality and imagination. Excitement, creativity and retouching polish are the building blocks of every shoot for Bonnie Holland. Let her show you her vision through her rose tinted glasses! Check out more on Bonnie Holland’s website and Altpick page.
- Take your map with you this holiday weekend...Image ©Clare Nicholas: altpick.com/clarenicholas/… https://t.co/jQMLtuMafF 4 days ago
- Illustrator Gary Kelley gets a mention in paper.il! twitter.com/yuriyko_eng/st… 4 days ago
- @jaywatsonphoto captures the heart of fly-fishing through a photo essay for G-Project Gear: altpick.com/news/10038 https://t.co/zTol2HviTf 4 days ago
- Wednesday's Member Focus: Clare Nicholas' digital creations have a printmaking influence: altpick.com/clarenicholas https://t.co/8Gy69KLOcX 4 days ago
- I bought a couple of gifts from Altpick Members' Holiday Shopping Guide! wp.me/p1wsvF-oPK via @alternativepick 4 days ago