Bonnie Holland has always been inspired by the beauty that surrounds her. She chooses to celebrate, revel and embrace these beautiful and fanciful things, like umbrellas sheltering us from falling roses or paper boats taking us to slay paper dragons. It’s romance, fashion and the promise of happy days. It’s a wink and a smile, a blend of reality and imagination. Excitement, creativity and retouching polish are the building blocks of every shoot for Bonnie Holland. Let her show you her vision through her rose tinted glasses! Check out more on Bonnie Holland’s website and Altpick page.
- Upcoming Events for Art Streiber Rudy Gutierrez Gary Kelley Simon Puschmann Roman Klonek Richard Faust Barbara Kosoff altpick.com/allcalendar 1 hour ago
- Today's Member Focus: Designer and Illustrator @CesareBellassai on altpick.com: altpick.com/cesarebellassai 6 hours ago
- Taking Pictures: A Way for Photographers to Protect Their Work newyorker.com/tech/elements/… via @newyorker 16 hours ago
- Today's Member Focus: Tim O’Brien creates imaginative illustrations with intricate detail : altpick.com/obrien 1 day ago
- RT @jesserker: Excited to see that @cademartin got a shout-out from @altpick: Cade Martin's "Faces of Choice" buff.ly/1Dfsvwf 4 days ago