Bonnie Holland has always been inspired by the beauty that surrounds her. She chooses to celebrate, revel and embrace these beautiful and fanciful things, like umbrellas sheltering us from falling roses or paper boats taking us to slay paper dragons. It’s romance, fashion and the promise of happy days. It’s a wink and a smile, a blend of reality and imagination. Excitement, creativity and retouching polish are the building blocks of every shoot for Bonnie Holland. Let her show you her vision through her rose tinted glasses! Check out more on Bonnie Holland’s website and Altpick page.
- For W. Eugene Smith 90% Of The Image Is Done In The Darkroom aphotoeditor.com/2015/01/26/for… 13 hours ago
- The portfolio of photographer, cgi BREUN GREGA on altpick.com: altpick.com/breungrega 13 hours ago
- Welcome illustrator joey feldman on altpick.com: altpick.com/joeyfeldman 13 hours ago
- What's illustrator eddie guy up to?: altpick.com/eguy 13 hours ago
- RT @Raapofficial: The portfolio of work from #illustrator Jon Krause #Illustration: buff.ly/1xzduQq Official Website: http://t.co/29… 19 hours ago